Six Fruits That Can Help Boost Your S*x Drive
This article is very helpful for those who are willing to increase their sexual drive in a relationship
Most people always find ways to improve their sexual experience hence scientists have linked a variety of foods that can boost sex drive. Keeping the circulatory system in good working order is essential for a healthy sex life. Better circulation can lead to an improved sexual response in men and women.
Foods that can help people improve their sex drive are commonly called ‘aphrodisiacs’, named after Aphrodite, the ancient Greek goddess of love. Certain foods help in increasing the blood flow throughout the body. Your diet arguably has the biggest effect on how the body will function; here are foods that can boost your sex drive;
The seeds of these fruits are loaded with zinc which is essential for sex for both — men and women. It is believed that women with high level of zinc in their bodies find it easier to prepare for sex. In men, zinc controls the testosterone level which is responsible for producing the sperm. It is important that men load up on zinc as their zinc levels reduces during intercourse.
1. Avocado : Did you know that the word “avocado” came from the Aztec word for “sex”? Folic acid and vitamin B6 are both necessary for a healthy sex drive as contained in avocados. Folic acid pumps the body with energy, while vitamin B6 stabilises the hormones.
2. Watermelon : Water melon improves one’s erection and increases the sex drive. They also contain ‘citrulline’ which releases amino acids and arginine in the body. Arginine is responsible for vascular health. The truth is this juicy tropical fruit does so much more than replenishing your body with fluids.
3. Almonds contain arginine which improves circulation and relaxes blood vessels. This amino acid found in almonds helps you maintain an erection. Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, healthy fats that boost dopamine. It also contains arginine, an amino acid that increases the production of nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vessels and increases circulation.
4. Oysters : Oysters have been associated with increased sex drive since the time of ancient Rome. With so much history behind it, the whole oyster-libido linkage probably has some truth to it. Oysters are high in zinc, which is essential for proper functioning of the male reproductive system
5. Banana : Apart from the obvious shape of the fruit, it’s the potassium in bananas that can help improve your sex drive. Since potassium helps increase muscle strength and contraction, achieving orgasms can become much easier. Additionally, bromelain helps produce testosterone. Add a frozen banana to your post-workout smoothie or add banana slices to overnight oats for some natural sweetness.
6. Tiger Nuts : Medically, this may not have been proven but traditionally, tiger nuts has been used as an alternative medicine for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and related problems. Its rich content of the Vitamin E also helps in men fertility issues as it aids in the free and active movement of the sperm which will easily swim to fertilize the egg leading to easy conception. It also contains other vital minerals which will help boost sperm count and also improves its thickness. It also improves sex drives in both men and women