The drama in the Nigerian Big Brother house has been super intense this past week. Most especially after the shocking disqualification of Tasha due to physical violence.
Last night, the 29th of September, was a double eviction that saw Elozonam and Ike leave the house. This leaves six housemates in the race to the finals. From all indications, this week which is the final week will be the toughest.
Ike was the 20th housemate to leave the house. Ike’s presence in the house was quite entertaining, from being the Igwe Tupac gangsta to a lover boy and his “coin findings”.
The highlight of Ike’s presence in the house was his relationship with Mercy. The couple never wasted time in revealing one to the other how they feel.
“I don’t know why I feel like this but I feel you and I will be the last standing on the last day,” Mercy once told Ike.
These are some quick facts you should know about Ike:
His real name is Steve Ikechukwu
- He is 27 years old (born 19th July 1992)
- He has a degree in Mathematics
- He hails from Imo state in Nigeria
- His favourite movie is “No Country For Old Men”
- If he had won, he planned on giving his cousin some of the money, investing in real estate and as well as giving some to a children’s charity.
- He is irritated by people who talks too much
- He believes in the motto that “you only live once”.