President Trump Announces Winners Of Fake News Awards
President Donald Trump has finally announced the winners of his inaugural Fake News Awards.
The winners were announced in a blog post on the GOP website, and features 11 winners.The New York Times is featured twice, CNN four times, and ABC News, TIME, Washington Post, Newsweek all featuring once.
Find below the of winners:
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross chokes and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
3. CNN falsely reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
5. Washington Post falsely reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
7. CNN falsely reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek falsely reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN falsely reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times falsely claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!